TYRE CURING BLADDER-AIR SPRING CURING BLADDER
TYRE CURING BLADDER
- AIR SPRING CURING BLADDER
- AGRICULTURAL TYRE CURING BLADDER
- OTR BIAS TYRE CURING BLADDER
- OTR RADIAL TYRE CURING BLADDER
- B TYPE BIAS TYRE CURING BLADDER
- RADIAL TYRE CURING BLADDER
- INJECTION AB TYPE RAIDAL TYRE CURING BLADDER
- INJECTION B TYPE RADIAL TYRE CURING BLADDER
- INJECTION A TYPE RADIAL TYRE CURING BLADDER
AIR SPRING CURING BLADDER
- Category TYRE CURING BLADDER
- Main Material Butyl Rubber
- Certificate ISO9001:2015
- Customization Accept customization
- FOB Port Qingdao, Tianjin
- Terms of Payment L/C, Western Union, T/T, Paypal
- Update Time 2019-07-18
- Vulcanization is the process of applying pressure to the green tire in a mold in order to give it its final shape, and applying heat energy to stimulate the chemical reaction between the rubber compounds and other materials.
- In this process the green tire is automatically transferred onto the lower mold bead seat, a rubber bladder is inserted into the green tire, and the mold closes while the bladder inflates. As the mold closes and is locked the bladder pressure increases so as to make the green tire flow into the mold, taking on the tread pattern and sidewall lettering engraved into the mold. The bladder is filled with a recirculating heat transfer medium, such as steam, hot water, or inert gas. At the end of cure the pressure is bled down, the mold opened, and the tire stripped out of the mold.
- The tyre curing bladder (hereinafter referred to as curing bladder) is an essential tool in vulcanization of tyre. The quality of the curing bladder is closely related not only to the production cost but also to the quality of tyre. In order to extend the curing bladder service life and avoid unnecessary losses, please refer to instructions carefully.