- TYRE BUILDING BLADDER
- CARCASS DRUM SLEEVE
- SHAPING DRUM SLEEVE
- SHAPING DRUM BLADDER
- PUSH OVER BLADDER
- TURN UP BLADDER
- TYRE CURING BLADDER
- AIR SPRING CURING BLADDER
- B TYPE SEMI-STEEL RADIAL TYRE CURING BLADDER FOR PCR & LTR
- C TYPE SEMI-STEEL RADIAL TYRE CURING BLADDER FOR PCR & LTR
- B TYPE ALL STEEL RADIAL TYRE CURING BLADDER FOR TBR
- A TYPE RADIAL TYRE CURING BLADDER FOR PCR & LTR
- AB TYPE RADIAL TYRE CURING BLADDER FOR PCR & LTR
- B TYPE CURING BLADDER FOR BIAS TRUCK & BUS (TBB) TIRE
- B TYPE CURING BLADDER FOR BIAS INDUSTRIAL & OTR TIRE
- B TYPE CURING BLADDER FOR RADIAL INDUSTRIAL & OTR TIRE
- B TYPE CURING BLADDER FOR BIAS AGRICULTURAL (AG) TIRE
- B TYPE CURING BLADDER FOR MERIDIAN AGRICULTURAL (MG) TIRE
- B TYPE CURING BLADDER FOR MOTORCYCLE TIRE
- B TYPE CURING BLADDER FOR CYCLE/MOTORCYCLE TIRE
Trucks And Big Sized Passenger Car Tire Inner Tube
INNER TUBE DESCRIPTION ：
The specifications of butyl rubber inner tube and the specifications of natural rubber inner tube are the same.
Butyl rubber has a series of advantages because of its high saturation of the molecular chain.
The butyl rubber not only has low permeability rate and good air tightness, but also has good heat aging resistance, ozone resistance, chemical corrosion resistance and absorb the vibration.
The butyl rubber is the best raw material for manufacturing in the inner tube .
The methods to recognize the butyl rubber inner tube :
The inner tube body has color line with width no less than 2mm .
1. Butyl rubber inner tube, there should be blue line on its circumference.
2. Butyl rubber and halogenated butyl rubber inner tube , there should be green line on
3. Butyl rubber and EPDM rubber inner tube, there should be red line on its circumference.
If the customers needs to be equipped with cycle valve other than those specified in the list , it can be negotiated.
Useage methods :
First we should confirm whether the specifications of inner tube and outer tube are the same, then check whether the valve core, nut ,dust cap and other accessories are complete.
Before installing the inner tube, please carefully check the outer tube cavity whether there are sand and other sundries, whether there are cracks or other adverse factors, if there are , should be eliminated first .
When installing the inner tube, pay attention not to twist the inner tube.
Check steel rim carefully, which should have no deformation, bending,bur and other adverse factors.
When fitting steel rim with the assembled inner&outer tube, please use special tools (don’t use sharp instruments, such as screwdrivers which might damage the inner or outer tube bead toe ).
Please confirm the cycle valve being locked on the steel rim properly and being out of the steel rim to inflating conveniently .
At the same time, pay attention not to sandwich inner tube between outer tube and steel rim .
After fitting the the assembled tyre with steel rim, the tyre should be inflated slowly to put a little pressure on the tyre. And then stop inflating, check whether there is sandwiching tyre problem. After confirming normal, please continue to inflate until reaching the standard pressure(refer to outer tube profile ).
Finally lock the valve core and dust cap .
Storage methods :
The inner tube should avoid to be mixed packing & storage with oil, other organic solvents, flammable materials, chemical and corrosive substances, which will lead to inner tube aging.
The inner tube should avoid to be piled up in open-air, direct sunlight and rain, as well as where ozone often being produced (such as sterilization lamps, electric welding machine and other devices that producing sparks）.
The inner tube storage should avoid the deforming state being created.